From:
Beverly's Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 09:02:47 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret People,

My little girl is in need of some help getting around, she is a senior
now and has trouble walking.  I am hoping to get some help for her, she
is mobile but has to drag her middle.  her feet seem to be working and
her arms are fine, it's the in between that she has the problem, her
legs are very weak.

There once was somebody that developed a "sort of wheel chair" that
maybe I could use.  Please respond if you remember about this.

Thank You,
Bev and Flower