Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 16:47:01 EDT
Hi

I am still looking for someone who is interested in buying my 2 girl ferrets.
They are great ferrets and I hate to let them go.  If anyone is interested
who lives in Minnesota please feel free and give me a call or send me an
email.  My phone number is: 612-820-0725

Information on the ferrets

They are sisters and will not be seperated
Large cage and a ferret book are included in the price
Price for both ferrets:  $150.00.
The ferrets and loving and friendly and hardly ever bite
The ferrets are tame and they are both litter trained
They love to play games such as hide and seek, tag,  chase,  ect
They love taking baths
I have had the ferrets for 6 months
They are 7 months old

Please email or call me if interested or if you want more details

Thanks

Sincerely,
Shane