From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 08:42:28 -0800
Hi Everyone,
My Poppy is PLAYING!!!  The surgery has worked a miracle, now i HAVE TO
get my Bandit in and get him taken care of, i w/juts keep plugging away @
the vet bills, they are pretty good about that with me.  Whew!  Because
Jupiter, Jalepeno and possibly Felicia and Crimson will be requiring
surgery sooner than later... Poppy loves my husband, sooo much, she sleeps
with him between his 2 Scooby Doo fleecies, and grooms him when he is
trying to get the last few hrs of sleep that he can for the day.  She is
really bonding with him, same as Fergie, our little quiet one.  We often
find Zsa Zsa curled up in the middle of the bed, during the day/evening
snoozing too.  They sure like fleece ( the soft/soft kind, that you find
in the blankie throws).

I have been keeping in touch with Dawna from Colorado, i notice that she
doesn't post much, but since you all have helped me, when my Eppers was
missing, i felt i had to tell you that Slippery is STILL missing.  She
has been placing fliers everywhere, and even got a call from a woman,
asking a LOT of questions about him.  CONCERNED individual?  She may never
know, but the woman apparently leaves cat food outside.  Please just keep
her and Slippery in your prayers, as Slippery is insulinomic.

Dawna's made a few posts to the fml, DAWNA KRAUS,
I am sure that she could use a few encouraging words from you.  Like
myself she gets discouraged.  She could use some comforting help from
fellow fml followers.  Slippery has been gone a few weeks @ least by now,
if not longer.

Gotta go do housework, as times is awasting, must try to get surgery lined
up for Bandit, and poss Jupiter for Thursday.  Keep us in your prayers
too, although there are many right now who need them more.

Respectfully
Donna (EPPERS IS HOME)  and the rest of the Weasels from Wisconsin...