From:
Julia Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 21:59:37 -0700
Thank you BIG!  Without you I wouldn't have known where to start.  I would
also like to thank everyone who responded so quickly and showed so much
interest and compassion.

Please keep in mind that we must be very careful how we tackle this project.
We are trying to help as many carpet surfers as we can.  Should we offend,
irritate or inconvience any of the desicion makers in the environment these
ferrets are comming from, we run the risk of loosing the ability to help and
we sure don't want to do that.

Thank you again!
Keep them coming, I can use all the help I can get.
Julia