From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:51:40 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e) is excited to offer our exclusive 7"x 5" books for
Valentine's Day. Our books are stitch bound, allowing you to flip pages
and spread the book out flat without having the binding crack. With a
total of 22 photos, it's a good bang for the buck. Each page is printed
on 157gsm premium paper and is 100% acid free and is hard bound. They
make a great gift for mom, wife, grandma, sister, girlfriend or even
shelter mom.

We are asking $8.00 for these truly darling little books. Not all that
much more than the cost of a Hallmark card. This price includes free
domestic & international shipping.

Please click on link to view book.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Valentine%20Book/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so
the Shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the
message field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering.
When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping address is not visible to
us, so please include your address in the message field. You can email
us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions, would like to
clarify your order, or if you require an alternate payment method. We
do have a limited number of these books that we can order. They are all
special ordered & will need to be printed & shipped & are coming from
overseas, so please allow 3+ weeks for delivery. That being said, we
recommend that you place your order by Jan. 21st, to minimize the risk
that it may not arrive by Valentine's Day. We can also have the books
mailed directly to a gift recipient if need be.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).