Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 08:47:56 -0500
Happy Holidays to all!!!

Just a footnote for those webtv folks....
webtv is not setup to handle everything a computer is, and this is one
of those times. (for now)

If you want to order with Pets.com you must call and speak to a rep to
place your order.  I spoke with Debbie Peterson yesterday.  She stated
they are now aware of this situation and will hopefully have us webtv folks
up and running to place orders on line soon.

I know everyone has had their own experiences with Pets.com---sorry to the
folks with not so good ones and keep shopping to those who had good ones.

I can't beat their price on the Yesterdays News.....its so great!  The
shipment is very timely, the reps have always been super nice to me and
when I did have one small problem they fixed it right away.

I am in the same boat with those of you who waited for our food orders....
but I didn't mind.  The price was so great and I'm sure they never expected
the quantity of orders they were gonna have to fill:)  Still in all, my
first order is now complete and I have just placed my second order which
was just litter......You know those ferrets poop A-L-O-T!!!  hehehe

Enjoy the holidays to you and yours:)

Sheri and company