From:
"Richard Buckley, Margaret Ransome" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 10:20:38 GMT
Kathleen Boaz wrote:
>Now for the infamous question: what color is my ferret? ...
>white undercoat, top guardhairs are grey/silver...

We now have three ferrets that match this description +/- white tip on
the tail (Boots, Buster and Kane), four if you count Smokey who has lost
much of his dark coloured guard hairs as he aged. Check out the pictures
on our web pages. We think they are beautiful. We call them silvers, but
would be interested in their *official* name too. Regardless of what they
are called, they are all beautiful.
--
Richard and Margaret http://mulberry.com/~buckley/
Smokey,Sassy,Pixie,Ping,Boots,Buster and Kane.