From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:13:03 -0700
Thank you to those who wrote about the flip-top bottles.  The concept
of just pouring in more water isn't too good either.  I have a couple
of the bottles that came in with rescues and they just sit there in the
drawer.  However what I do like by Lixit are a couple bottles, regular
polyethylene plastic ball tip that are molded with the top opening at
an angle.  It makes the spout easier to hang in the cage at the proper
angle.  I haven't seem them lately.  Does anyone sell them?

Carol Owens