From:
Karen BUNNELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:59:26 -0700
Many thanks to the people who have contibuted to the Crafty Weasels
fleece fund, because of you we will be able to continue providing
bedding to shelter ferrets for several more months. Today I went to
JoAnn's for elastic to make new barrel liners for our local shelter and
found an awesome sale. They are moving and had their fleece marked down
75% off plus I was able to use my discount card for an even better
price. I left the store with two carts filled with 75 yards of fleece.

Shelters in need of new bedding please email your request to me at
[log in to unmask] Please include the shelter name, operator,
approximate number of ferrets, type of cages you use and address you
would like bedding sent to. Ferrets in hospice or foster homes can be
included in your count or you may send an additional request for
bedding to be shipped directly to them.

Hugs & Stitches,
Karen Bunnell Crafty Weasels

"Joy is first in the making and then in the giving."