From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:37:51 -0700
Our six year old Cujo has an odd thing he likes to do.  Our plug ins are
on the floor (all recepticles are covered with baby covers) and he likes
to rub his tummy?  on the cord coming up and out of the plug in.  I'm
really not that sure that it's his tummy he's rubbing.  He also has an
intense desire to collect remotes.  We let him "steal" all our remotes
every night and then retrieve them after he falls asleep.  Funny, the
things you'll do for the fuzzie's entertainment.

Angie George