Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:36:58 -0500
Things I have noticed about being owned by ferrets:

1. I don't need therapy I have ferrets.
2. But my husband says we need therapy because we have ferrets (he's
   kidding).
3. Plastic bags and boxes are still the best ferret toy.
4. You get more exercise because of stepping over gates.
5. Then there's the reverse hurting yourself because of tripping over the
   gates.
6. Don't forget getting more exercise by bending over picking up those
   little presents.
7. Ever had a ferret that was sooo special that there just aren't words
   to describe them?
8. Some ferrets will only lick duck soup off of your finger instead of
   eating it out of the bowl.
9. Some ferrets are more comfortable eating duck soup if they are in a
   small hidy place.
10. The more ferrets you have the more you want.  (Why is that?)

I'm sure there are billions more!

Mary and The 12 Munchkins