From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 17:58:25 -0400
Metropolitan NY/NJ Ferret Welfare Society is looking for donations of
photographs of your fuzzies to be displayed on a poster board to promote
ferret adoption.  When we are out distributing flyers and talking to the
public we get many questions about ferrets getting along with other
animals.  Ofcourse we stress that it "depends on the animal" but we would
especially like to have photos that show ferrets getting along with other
pets.  Without your help, the NY & NJ folks will quickly loose interest
in our poster full of photos of my 3 ferrets and their "big brother" the
Golden Retriever.  If you have a photo that you would like to donate,
please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] for additional
information Thanks in advance for you help!

On another subject, I saw a new site advertised in a magazines called
coupons.com.  You have to download some software to your PC but once its
done, its gives you listings of coupons you can print.  Under PETS there
were coupons for www.pets.com www.petopia.com & www.petstore.com .  Every
little bit helps.

I look forward to hearing from you about those pictures!

Kristeen Kohrs
Corporate Donations Coordinator, MetroFerret