From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:54:57 -0400
Cross posted with authors permission:
Toyi Ramos <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Okay peeps, the ferret I mentioned a few days ago is not the one I
thought, Powder passed away but this is his cage mate. Approx 2 yrs
old, at the moment unknown shot history, has been kept in a dog
carrier, with little to no play times, since sometime in March, has
been fed dog food during this time period too.

He will be at my home between 7 - 8 pm tonight! I maybe stepping into
the frying pan over taking him (even as a foster) but I WILL NOT LEAVE
ANY FERRET IN THOSE CONDITIONS!! I will talk to the owner's mom about
her paying for a well check vet appt. along with updating shots, there
are no records, and the daughters (soon to be) ex has them and he is
being a royal turd.

He (the ferret) is good with dogs, loves playing fetch with his canine
brothers and love to take a dip in Lake Lewisville with his Gramma.
This little guy will be needing a furever home, as I know the Poppy
person really did not want to take in another furkid at this time.
BTW just to remind everyone we are in DFW, TX area.

(Rockwall County)