From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:28:15 -0400
Have you signed up for the SOS Labor Day Card Exchange yet? Hurry the
deadline to sign up is coming soon, Friday, August 19th.

We are putting a new spin on this card exchange. Instead of sending a
card person to person. We are sending cards ferret to ferret. This is
going to be a lot of fun and a good way to meet new ferret friends

If your new to the SOS Card exchange this is all you have to do. Email
me your name, or in the case of this exchange, a ferrets name and snail
mail address. Then as soon as I get all the names in. I will send you a
list of 5-13 ferrets, that you will send cards to. They in turn will
send cards to you. My name will also be added to the lists and if you
would like to send a few dollars in my card, I will add the money
together and send it to the Support Our Shelters general fund. This
fund helps shelters help ferrets that need assistance.

Don't miss out!

Thank you,
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html