From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 06:00:00 -0500
>From:    Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: the polls are officially open!

>I urge everyone to go to
>http://home.maine.rr.com/tesseract/vote.htm
>Skeeter has been mentioned many times, and I am struggling with the
>fairness issue of making humans run against a ferret.  I'm also concerned
>about where to send the award plaque and where he (she?...) would hang it!

I'll agree that it may not be fair to have a human run against a ferret
angel but I don't think we should be concerned about where Skeeter would
hang his/her plaque in the event that said angel fert won.  Afterall, at
the Academys, Oscars, etc., winning isn't established based on the
supposition of where the winner might proudly display the award.  So,
IMHO, if Skeeter is the winner, then let it be so. ;-)

Renee