Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 05:14:03 -0800
I thought I'd seen it all.  I'm convinced that Miss Peyton is not a
ferret, she's a spider monkey.  I thought I'd seen all the tricks she was
capable of.  This morning she proved me wrong.  I was about to head to
work, so I rounded up Murphy and Potter.  I put them in the cage and
called for Peyton.  She didn't come running like usual, so I squeaked
the squeaky for her.  I heard her in the closet, so I went over to
investigate.  She was walking ON TOP of the clothes THROUGH the hangers!!!
I have truly seen it all.

On top of her shanenagins , her brother Potter ripped another nail out.
He did this last week and Dr. S.  had to sedate him, clip it way back,
and cauterize it.  I think he ripped this one trying to rub the previously
injured one on the carpet in their cage.  He'll be going to the vet this
afternoon for more "wound care."  My ferrets' nails are ALWAYS kept
well-trimmed, so I have absolutely no idea how he is doing this.

What a morning!!

Vicky Edinger

=====
"I've got a ticket to RIDE to the OTHER SIDE!!"
J-train
Tony Mack & Kirk Franklin