From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:41:14 -0500
Hi folks.  I got a flu shot last week, got sick and made most of my
ferrets sick (my rugs are a mess!).  Anyway my oldest, Critter has me
worried.  He's 7 1/2 years old.  He stopped vomiting but his digestion
seems overly fast and he has diarrhea.  I've been giving him Pepto Bismol
and Amoxicillian but it's going right through him.  This morning he
literally pooped out Pepto Bismol.  Does anyone have any suggestions on
what else may help?  I've been assist feeding Nutrical diluted with water
to keep him hydrated and make sure he's getting some nutrients, duck soup
only makes him vomit.

Amy Robbin
Manager, Human Resources
SeaChange International, Inc.