From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:36:41 EST
Daisy is a gorgeous animal.  She is about 3 now, and as sweet and lively
a ferret as one could dream of.  She is a kisser, and gets along with
everyone.  Only problem:She has an interesting obsession...which is that
she needs to steal my television clicker.

Many and many is the day I have searched high and low for my remote
control.  I crawl on the floor looking under beds and desks and burueas.
I pull out the dozens of ferret blankets in corners and cages.  She used
to hide the thing in the same place before we moved.  .

But I have moved now.  And the remote control could be anywhere.  It
could even be me who misplaced it, of course.  I have spent an hour
searching for it only to find it was me who had hidden it from Daisy
in a drawer.

So being the brilliant human being I am, I went and purchases a remote
control just for Daisy.  She really seems to need one, and will nip me
and go under my clothing and scratch on my legs to get one.

I just unboxed her own personal remote control.  Clever clever me.

But she sniffed it and walked away!

How does she know this one is a placebo?
How does she know?