From:
Mini Tafoya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:13:50 EDT
Hello eveyone,

Yes Sandy, I am guilty for bringing two 9 week old little girls.  Hey it
worked!!!  The girls drew lots of attention, and we were able to answer
many many questions for the people that stopped by.  I figured by the time
I got home, the girls would be too tired to come back out and play...yeah
right..try again.  They still had to have their time out and play with
their new tent, I won in the raffle.

There are so many people miss informed about Ferrets, and I am sure we
cleared a few minds of misconception.  We did talk to several that owned
Ferrets, and I was impressed with the knowledge most of these people did
have.  The next step will be to sponser some educational days in both Santa
Fe and Albuquerque, but not till the weather cools off a bit.  I don't like
taking the Fuzzies out in this heat.  We have vets both in Albuq.  and Santa
Fe who are willing to come in as guest speakers.  As we get more info
together and set a date, I will post here where and when.  Anyone interested
in attending or "HELPING" is more then welcome.

There has also been some talk about having a Ferret Fun show.  That is
something we can also work on.  If your name is not on our list in the
Albuq/Santa Fe area to be notified of Ferret Events, you may want to drop us
an email, so u can be added.

Until next time...

Mini Tafoya
Ferrets "R" Fun shelter and rescue