From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:51:14 -0400
I told RePete that the FML calendar was coming out and he was in it!  He
got so darn excited he ran into his dryer hose and flew to the other end,
and then he was still excited so he went back the other way and did it
again.  But before he came out he stopped and wagged his tail like an air
hammer.

Quite a guy he is!  I told him he only got honorable mention but he did
a dooking flip and rolled over, then hit the dryer tube again.  Lots of
fun that guy is.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100