Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:41:13 -0500
Dis is SaraFerret--I am one the three ferrets who welcome new ferrets
that has passed away from dere earthplace and now enter heaven via the
Rainbow Bridge.

Well folks and ferrets, I was not feeling up to par--everyone noticed
it--saying whatever is bothering that girl.  Well Mommie Staci, I guess
I was helping de Boss do some of the bookwork about the load of furries
coming across.  We agree that must be some kind of epizootal flu.

Then I heard some really loud noise from the end of de Bwidge.  Wowsie,
de Boss sent me to check on the noise (of course he knows where its
coming from after all he made us.  So I hops over to de bridge.  Geesh I
should have been here all de time.  Wowsie, this must be de ferret dat
Mommie Staci had told us about.  Of course I ran to get others of her
business.  We were grouped around there waiting to meet the Queen Chloe.
Then we saw her start to come across--she was walking very assured of
herself.  And like she would not take any garbage from anyone.  De other
ferrets were starting war chants and wardancing to welcom her.  Of course
Osirius ran and got a big bunch of meadow flowers in a bouquet.  We then
became aware of the music sorta like an angel choir.  Oh my-I had
forgotten that today was practice-Finally Queen Chloe made her way across
without even letting the bwidge.  To be quite honest I think the bridge
was too afraid to swing.  Den she was in our mist and wowsie was she a
pretty ferret--I think this lady fur will be the talk of the Kibbles
Garage and de Otter mudslide.  I meant pretty is the word for it--
spectacular is the right word.  But Chloe had a surprise for all of us.
She says in dis place I will not allow anyone to call me Queen.  From now
on I am Chloe.  While her business was showing off with their dances,
Chloe whispered to me and said--Well Ms SaraFerret arent you amazed
as to how I crossed the bridge without it swaying.   Well I had been
practicing at home on walking on swaying surfaces or ropes.  I laughed
and laughed and then she got such a big bunch of giggles she was about
ready to explode.  Well I asks her if she would like to try on some wings
so if there was any altering it could be done quickly.  You mean those
Kits and Aunties do all your wings.  I tells her well really we have been
working nonstop to keep up with the ferrets crossing de bridge.  We got
to her new home and wowsie it spotless and de litter pan was clean just
looked brand new and they had tea and ferret cookies and all dat stuff.
So we danced for so long dat the otters came over and we really made a
party.  Just telling you earth people and esp Mommy Staci that this place
is de greates and after she passes probation she will get to look through
the pool of water and be able to see you.  I drug myself homewith Osirius
helping me cause I was so tired the paws and legs just wanted to
collapse.

Loves, dooks, hugs from
SaraFerret