From:
"Ada (Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:14:08 -0400
 Hello,
In about a week I will be cleaning out my ferret ferret linen cabinets: I
will been getting rid of some USED by clean ferret linen, they come from
an ADV free home,so if you are a shelter and would like them please send
me you name and shelter information, I will take the 1st three shelters
that respond, so if dont hear back that means you were responed after the
the 3rd shelter did !!  I wish I had enough for EVERY the shelters but I
dont.

Ada

Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers:
http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html