From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:33:06 -0700
I've been told conflicting information about the use of Advantage for
ferrets. One vet told me it is safe to use the full cat/kitten dose,
another that I should only use 3 drops per ferret. I want to use as
little as possible, but also want to kill the fleas. What amount do
most ferret people consider safe?? Also, if I don't use the whole dose,
would it still last an entire month or would it need to be applied more
frequently?

I've only had fleas once, and almost killed my baby with BioSpot, so
I'm really afraid to use anything. Any advice? Thanks in advance for
the help I always get from the other ferret slaves.