Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:30:26 -0800
Happy Fall You All...

Since you always hear from the other half of this ferret household ,bear
with me if this post tends to ramble.

I am the "Mistress" of the nail clippers in this house.(Probably 'cause I'm
the only one who can see better than 6 inches in front of my face.Ha.)  The
last few nail days here

I have noticed that one of our boys appears to have an "extra" toenail.
This extra comes up from the pad on his 4th front toe.  I had noticed this
about a year ago and pulled it out thinking it had grown into the pad from
above.  Now I see it comes from the pad.  What to do??  Do I ignore it,trim
it or pull it out again?

Also.... we are having our vet coming over this afternoon to check out a
tooth problem in our Siamese cat.  Coincidentally .....Jester has a canine
tooth that is becoming very brown.  We will have the vet look at him also.
Has anyone ever had to pull a tooth due to age or decay?  Jester is about 5
or 6 years old.  (We adopted him, so we aren't exactly sure how old he is.)
This is our well loved (spoiled) boy that gets chicken baby food every 3-4
days in addition to Totally Ferret..to supplement nutrition.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Richard,Deb and the 15 Yakimaniacs..... never forgetting Dean and Merret