From:
Susan Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 19:37:57 -0500
Hello to all you great people. I love to read the FML. I feel like I know
some of you for real. About holding my daughter Crystal and my son Merlin
will tuck in their shirts and put the furry varmits down their shirts.
The little rascals cuddle right down and go to sleep, sometimes they will
sleep right through class. George loves to be held and stroked, Teensy
would rather run around and attack the dog. She also love to climb up in
my lap when I'm eating oatmeal or figs and stick her nose in my bowl and
share. She waited one day under the coach till I put down my bowl of nuts
and figs and came out grabbed the biggest fig and made off like a bandit.
 On another note George has been looking rather pale(if that's possible)
otherwise he seems to be ok except for an occassional sneeze and a
strange convulsing like he has to vomit, but nothing comes up then he's
ok again. Any ideas would be appreciated. :-)

Susan Meyers, and George,Teensy and the children