From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:41:53 -0500
I did make a successful claim on the Marshall Farms guarantee back in
1999.  It was for a deaf ferret.  I needed a vet's certificate stating
that he was indeed defective aka deaf.  Marshall gave me a choice of
trading in the ferret or a credit for 1/2 his purchase price at the store
where I purchased him.  I used the credit for a bunch of ferret supplies
that I donated to the local shelters through the ferret club I belong to.

Hope this helps.

Kristeen-NJ