From:
Gennifer mathurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:12:17 -0800
Hi my name is Kosmo.  My mommie said I could tell you my story.  I don't
remember how I got there, but I was in a bad place in Utah for a long
time.  There were lots of us.  We never got to get out and if there was
food you better eat it fast or you might not get any.  One day some
people took us all away.  We rode in a big house for a long time.  Then
this lady took the last of us.  It was nice there.  I never had to sleep
in poo and my food bowl was always full, and the water was so clean.
Sometimes she gave us icky stuff or poked us with a stick, but she would
kiss us and give us a yummy treat to to make it better.  I have never
felt so good as when she scritched my shoulders.

Sometimes though, I wanted her to scritch my back or hold me.  Sometimes
I just couldn't get to her cause my back muscles weren't strong enough,
so I would lay around waiting for my turn.  She would try but there was
so many others that needed her too ( especially some of my friends who
were still really sick).  It was still nice mcuh better than that dark
smelly place I came from.  One day my new mommie came and said I was
adopted and took me away.  She took to a place and set me free.  There
are no doors.  I can sleep where ever I want.  Sometimes I have to go in
a cage but less often than I get to be out.  When ever I go up and ask
my momie for a scritch or a treat she always gives it .  Plus I can bug
daddy and he will scritch my belly and sneak me cereal.

My mommie thinks I am funny.  She says I have a funny dance.  I am old
but I can still dance.  The first time I did it she got excited and
called my shelter mommie on the phone.  She said she never knew, then she
laughs and laughs, and tickles me so I do it more.  I am so happy now
there are so many people to get scritches from and not so many ferrets
that I have to wait in line.  I still go see my shelter mommie and my old
friends, but I think I am in the bestest place in the whole wide world.

Kosmo