From:
"Colin Kennedy H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 1992 18:18:47 -0400
Oyez Oyez, another ferret owner on line, (in effect)  get your ya-ya's out.
My ferret, Anais has this mongo wart like looking thing on the back of her
neck.  My Vet sez not to worry, but I'm kinda suspicious, any ideas from the
peanut gallery?  also Anyone have any ideas about whether ferrets are even
allowed in Washington, DC?  (don't laugh, a few states don't allow them)
Gotta run, Have t o get back to the draft Chomsky campaign '92.  --"Where
Doris Get's her Oats"