From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 1994 14:39:41 -0600
First sorry for the partial but the editor was acting up and didn't abort.

We picked up a light or brown sable male.  No tattos so his equipment
status is still undetermined.  He was found in Alices boss's garage.
Fortunately!!!!! she knew Alice and her involvement with ferrets.  She
had earlier called for some local male help - whose only knowledge was
that ferrets bite.   Needless to say she was VERY impressed when Alice
got ferret kisses when she picked the poor thing up.

It is very healthy and was found in Broomfield, Colorado - a local FFZ
(although enforcement is lax and permits are available).  If anyone on
the FML from Colorado hears about a missing ferret please let us know.
Looks like he is developing a cataract in his right eye.  A small white
spot in the center of the pupil.  Age unsure but looks to be over three.
Very friendly.  Probably an only ferret - he is having a hard time
accepting our other ten.

After giving him a bath (garages are terribly dirty!!) we will check with
local rescue and humane society for owners.

Thanks and sympathy to Barbara Carlson for her loss.