From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:56:13 -0500
Well if you procrastinated this long then you're just too late!  Most
all of the title class and specialty rings are full and closed and
the show will be here this Saturday!  AFA's Winter Nationals Ferret
Competition will be held this Saturday, December 4, 2004 in the
Horticulture Hall at the York Fairgrounds in York, PA.

This show is another big one gang!  Lots of ferrets and exhibitors and
31 vendors, the most I have ever packed in this show hall!  If you can't
find something for your ferret, or your s.o.'s ferret or your parent's
ferret, or your friend's ferret then I just don't know where to tell you
to go look!

I want to remind you one last time that Jennifer Deming of Photos With
Flair will be at the show.  Jennifer is IMHO the best ferret photographer
who does the show circuit today!  If you haven't had your fuzz
photographed by Jennifer, then this is your golden opportunity!  Don't
miss it!

I would also like to thank our resident raffle queen, Pattyferret.  She
has been working the email and the phone for the past 3 weeks.  She has
acquired a boat load of raffle goodies.  I think she'll need about 2
extra vehicles to get all the booty to the show.  Here's a list of our
raffle donators: Animal World, Beds By Shelly, Brisky Pet Products,
Clara's Creations, Doctors Foster & Smith, Eight In One Pet Products,
Ferret Fiasco, Ferret Madness, Ferret Warez, Ferret Wise, Ferrets
Magazine/Fancy Publications, Ferret'n Around With Signs, Fire Storm
Ferrets, Four Paws Ferret Products, Guardian Angel Ferrets, Hide-E-Hole,
Hillcrest Ferrets, Jeffers Pet Supply, Jungle Store, Just a Business of
Ferrets, L'Avian, Marshall Ferrets, Martin's Cages, Mazuri, Molan &
Warner, Nilodor, Oasis/Novalek Products, Path Valley Farms, Pattyferret,
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue
Association, Pet Sentsations, Photos With Flair, Ravensnest Ferrets, RC
Hagan, Scarlett's Happy Dookers, Shady Hollow Ferretry, Styles Checks,
Sunseed, Super Pet Products, The Ferret Store, Three Rivers Ferret
Council, Inc., Tiny Prints Ferret Rescue, Tomlyn Products, Totally
Ferret/Performance Foods, Fuzzies n Snugglies, Yesterday's News Ferret
Litter and Zupreem.  WOW!  Yeah, really WOW!

So, that's about it.  If you have any questions, please feel free to
email me directly at jbferret @ mindspring.com or give Tara a call at
the AFA office 1-888-FERRET-1.

For everyone planning on coming by, have a safe trip and I'll see you
Saturday in York!

Vickie
AFA Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org