From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:23:14 -0800
Hello all,

First of all, our thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family of
the Challenger accident.  It is such a tragedy.

On the brighter side, today my wife picked up a beautiful ferret (for the
24 Carat Ferret Rescue) from our local (horrible) shelter.  He was going
to be euthanized tonight because it "Has had it's time".  He is a 6-9
month old baby and had a great temperament and personally, and so
handsome.  Boy we almost keep him!  So, after a "ferret detail", nails,
ears and a bath he really looked good.  We then took him to "Love-a-Pet"
where CJ was with a perfect family just as we walked in.  A beautiful
and loving family.  CJ, you amaze us, how do you do it?..... I guess the
bottom line is, volunteer your time if you can.  It will make you feel
so good when something like this happens!!!!

Ed & Sandi (the Las Vegas "Lurkers") and the crew
CC, Chance, Panda, PaiGow, Wesley and the foster Kids....
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret