From:
"Sandy, Michael & 'Tater' Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 17:57:52 -0500
Thanks, folks for all your nice comments about my Ferret Christmas Tail
(Gorsh, shucks, blush). I did, finally, get Gov Weld's e-mail address and
sent it to him. Does this make me an insurrectionist? (sp?).  Gawd, I hope
so.

PS to Debi: Grab the ferrets and run, hopefully after you have
de-testiculated the bum.

To Kelleen: Sorry it's rough right now, but whoever put a price-tag on
happiness was full of it. Hang in there, girl. This too shall pass.

To Bob: I want to party with you, Dude!

To Tater: Wait your turn, little guy, I'm using the pooter right now. I know
you got your first e-mail this weekend, but wait your turn - and quit biting
my toes. Tater, Dammit!

To Mee Maw: Yes, dear. I'm signing off now. (Sheesh, what a grouch)

Dooks to all,

Michael - President and co-founder (Sandy & Tater deserve credit too) of FLEA
- Ferret               Lovers, Enthusiasts and Admirers.