From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 13:09:54 -0500
Lynn with the wood floor:
Hope you haven't stripped it yet - I find the best traction is achieved by
getting my claws well into the finish.  Want some help? <G>

Richard with the socks:
Have you checked out the Bureau of Missing Socks?

   http://www.jagat.com/joel/socks.html

Megan seems to like it.  I _KNOW_ why socks disappear.  She doesn't <G>

Megan is home this week, programming something called *&%(#*&%(#%& dBase
from #*(%&%*&Borland that has to be done by the end of this month.  I'm not
sure what that means, except that if she'd gone somewhere, I'd be having
alot more fun - Uncle Alex and Aunt Heidi check on me every day, but they
don't live here!  Oops, I mean, she'd be having much more fun than making
sure I use my box!  Besides, I don't get nearly as much pooter time when
she's home.

Hope all you fellow fuzzies are having fun and raisons.