From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 1995 15:53:16 -0500
To: David Caudill

David, I want to express publicly how much I appreciated your poem about a
ferret that has passed on.  I had just read John's report in the previous
posting about Buddy and was sitting here with a lump in my throat and a tear
in my eye when I came upon your poem.  Thank you for saying in such a
sensitive and tender way what so many of us feel when we lose one of our
little companions.  The emotions choke up inside us and we want to say
something but, often don't know what to say or how to say it.  Your poem
helped to bridge that gap, for me anyway, thanks.

Cam and Teresa Miller, and our Fuzzies; Bud the Stud, Jasper, Mookie,
Scooter, Snoopy, Josie, Benji, Nikki, Sara, Sadie, and BJ.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6