From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:13:45 -0400
Many of you know Cindy Scheidt. For those of you that don't - she
is a board member of F.E.R.R.E.T. and has a ferret shelter in Villa
Hills, KY.

Cindy's husband, Tom, had a heart attack on Monday. He has five blocked
arteries and is having open heart surgery Wednesday morning at 8 AM.
Please say a prayer for Tom. Cindy might need help with her shelter in
the coming weeks. If you know of anyone in the Villa Hills, KY area
email me at [log in to unmask] You can post on her Facebook page, but
please don't email her yet as her plate is full at the moment and she
won't have much time to go through emails.

Our good thoughts and prayers go out to them both. I will send out a
post op update on Tom.

Feel free to pass this message along.