From:
Angela Blanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 01:16:42 EST
Hi everybody, I have a couple questions about my two little darlings.  I
really don't know their age.  We bought them at a pet store and they have
just go their second set of shots about two weeks ago.  We bought them back
in August.  My little guys are starting to want to cuddle and be held more,
please let me know if it is normal for them not to want to cuddle.

Second Ferris has put on a large amount of weight (1 LB in 3 weeks)  We
have already brought him to the vet due to the fact he ate one of his toys,
and they didn't seem worried about it, he also has a very soft and dense
fur coat that is beautiful, while his brother Smokey has not got the
beautiful coat or weight gain.  They eat a mixture of ferret food and
kitten food with ferrtone and the water vitamins.  I s this OK that Smokey
is not as big as Ferris?

Third question is that they both make a coughing noise like a seal when
they eat or drink.  Normal?

Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated.  Have several books-
the best resource is pet owners them selves.  Please drop a line to

Thanks, angie, Ferris, and Smokey