From:
"P.Shumard-Craig" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:29:41 -0700
>From:    Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I am very sad to have leave you all at the FML.  I was involved in a
>serious car accident Valentine's Day.... (I don't have a computer at
>home).

If an insurance settlement might be in the offing, you might want to
consider using a portion of it to get a computer.  Since new can be had
for 700 -800, a perfectly servicable used one should be considerably
less!  PARTICULARLY if you're going to be laid up ... or pretty much
home-bound for awhile, you will need to maintain outside contact to help
your spirits (which goes a LONG way toward recovery!).  Besides ... we
need you here ... and so do your fur-kids.

Where are you located?  My husband is the computer guy in town here, and
I can keep eyes open for a used one we could DONATE to you, if you're
reasonably close.  If not, maybe we could have it shuttled to you ...
HEY!  ALL YOU FUZZIE-LOVERS!  Can we help Christa out?????

Peri
Jelly, Whisper, Murmur, Hamza & (RIP) Toast