From:
Pauline Peach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:08:53 -0500
As most of you know Splash has been fighting isulinoma.  I had the tube of
nutrical on top of the cage.  Squirt was out playing and found her way to
the top of the cage and the tube of nutrical.  The tube was closed, so
Squirt just laid on it and squished it so the cap opened and she helped
herself.  She was just too cute.  Splash is eating ok.  She's even shoing
short spirts of energy once in a while.  She's still not eatig her kibble
and some times will only lap duck soup off my fingers, but believe me I'm
not complaining.  Thank- you all for your support.  It has helped me to
know that I'm not alone.

Polly, Squirt, and especially Splash