From:
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:12:52 -0400
Hi ya everyone!

Sadly, i've got some bad news to report.  i've taken a bit of a turn for
the worse.  i'm still happy and doing well, but i began leaking pus from my
good eye again.  mom's going to be taking me back to Guelph soon if things
don't get better.

Bones isn't doing well either.  He's lost another 175 grams and is just
skin and bones.  he's still interested in exploring and hanging out with
the rest of us kids, but mom doesn't think he'll be here for much longer.
she's very sad.

We had lots of adoptions this week.  Lucky & Joy, Guinness & MoJo, Shandy &
Stanley and possibly Pantoupa.  Mom always cries when the kids go, but in
her heart, she knows it's for their best and they are going to great homes.

We took in 5 ferrets this week.  Shaughnasy, Euan, Rocky, Thor & Schilling.
Rocky had his teeth cut out (like Bones & Princess as well as all the
London kids from 2 years ago).  He was also real sick with the flu and was
hospitalized for over a week.  Euan has a skin disorder and Shaughn has a
cold.  Thor reminds mom of Snowy, (the ferret that brought cruelty charges
on the breeder in London) and cuddles him a lot.  Don't worry, i'm not
jealous, i still get lots of cuddles ;o)

We are doing our 2nd annual Ceilidh on July 27 in Toronto. A Ceilidh
(pronounced K-lee) is a dinner and festival with Celtic music. It's a
fund-raiser for the shelter. If you'd like to come, please let mom know.

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!