From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 20:43:13 -0400
Hey you guys- everyone that is going to send mail to Grant Kozak- send it
with $.29 postage so he gets it with postage due!!  You have to drop it into
a mailbox, the postman won't take it from your house like that.

Seriously- Please e-mail me your e-mail addresses at my other e-mail address
[log in to unmask] It is cumbersome trying to use both and avoid duplicate
mailings.  Let me know who you are (All info will be kept confidential).

By the way- has anyone asked Grant Kozak if his mother had any children that
lived?

-Mrs. Duck

PS- BIG- sorry about the repeated posts today- tryng to keep people up
to date.

[Moderator's note: Fine to keep people up to date.  BUT even though it's
becoming obvious that this Kozak jerk is someone you can't help but love
to hate, I hope we don't exchange stories about how to firebomb his house
and poison his kids... kinda a negative spin on things if the FML resorts
to that kind of response.  If anything good can come out of it, let's work
on making that happen.  BIG]