From:
Jaime Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 1996 23:36:19 -0400
Hey Everybody,

I would like to start off by saying how terrific the show in White Plains,
NY was.  If you ever get the chance, you should go.  It is sponsored by Big
Apple Ferrets.  Secondly, I recall reading something in the FML about
Marshall Farms ferrets being inferior.  Although I bought both my ferrets
from a pet store(a no-no, but a well-informed and clean place), I must say
my black roan mitt is breeder quality(except for that neutering).  Everyone
at the show complimented his size, and overall large and broad structure.  I
have to agree with the man who said neutering early lessens their overall
size (but I know of many exceptions!), but Marshall Farms ferrets are still
ferrets- and beautiful ones at that.  Lastly, anyone who wants to write
legislation about carpet shark's rights, e-mail me and tell me what state
you're in, and I can send you ALL the names-via the internet.

Thanks for your time.
Jaime Greenfield
Scout & Oli - Fuzz Butts