From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:33:45 -0400
Hola ferret folk!  I've been lurking around for a couple of months now, but
I've come out of hiding to post.

PEDIALYTE: My SO and I were in the supermarket, looking for fert 1st aid
items, and as we came to the Pedialite, we found something nifty: Pedialyte
pops!  They're made to be frozen treats for human kids (the kind that come
in the long thin plastic "pouches" or somethin).  However, Corey and I have
found a different use for them.  On the Pedialyte bottle, it says that you
should use it all up within 48 hours.  We have 2 ferts, and even when
they're healthy, I don't think they could polish off a whole bottle by
themselves.  So, you can use the pops as "single servings," so to speak.
One pop does two of ours just fine (we put the Pedialyte in the water bottle
once a month or so to get them used to it JIC; don't worry, we don't give
them the plastic!).  Also, if your ferts like fruity flavors, it makes for a
nifty warm weather treat when frozen.

BOARDING THE KIDS: We need to go away for the weekend May 29 - 31, and we
are in deep contemplation of whether or not to board the kids or to take
them with us.  Whether or not we can find a place to board them will
influence our decision.  Does anyone know of any ferret-knowledgable places
to board a fert near North Bergen, NJ?  (We're just north of Union City, if
that helps).  Someplace near an animal hospital would be really neat.
Please contact me privately at [log in to unmask]

CALLING ALL AGENTS: Our kids have been trying *desparately* to get on top of
our desk and use the computer to contact other FLO agents.  They are agents,
you know.  Masters of the arts of teleportation and treat stealing.  They
scale walls.  And they're mind control skills are very well developed.  It's
frightening. ;D

You know, the domain name www.flohq.org hasn't been taken yet... I am
*seriously* tempted to register it as the FLO web headquarters... anyone
else interested?

Andrea & Corey - the humans
Gabriel and Lucy Furr - the amazing Ninja ferrets of the Raisin Dojo

Andrea Mercado, Web Developer
T3 Media, Inc. + 285 West Broadway + NYC + 10013
vox: 212.344.0944 ext 256 + fax:  212.334.2472

Come visit!  http://www.t3media.com