From:
ShariDiane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:19:36 EST
As our area club contact, I received a call from a Pet Depot customer
wanting to give up his ferret for adoption a.s.a.p.:

Sex:  Female
Age: 7 months
Color:  Sable with white face, tan back, white paw, brown tail
Name:  Stevie (as in Nicks) but can be changed
Cage: Not available
Toys: Some
Food:  Regular cat food (yucky!)
Town: Apex
Pet Store: Personal Pets in Garner (this store needs the SPCA called in!)
Vet:  One of the areas better ferret hospitals - records available

As I am not a shelter, please understand that I would prefer to adopt this
ferret out to someone that I *semi-know* (a current or past ferret owner is
preferred by the owner) or can visit their home and ensure Stevie's well
being, as I have made an error in the past as to a qualified fert-parent.

Call or email me if you would like to adopt Stevie.

Shari Gunter
Raleigh, North Carolina
email:  [log in to unmask]
h - 919/231-3222