From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:38:55 -0400
Been cleaning out stashes again. No not the ferret stashes, but my
own stashes. Found some ferret harness / leash sets that we don't use
anymore and wanted to see if anyone here wanted them. Would appreciate
whoever takes them to cover shipping costs, but otherwise the items are
free. The leashes are 6 foot long. The harnesses are what I think they
call the H style (one part goes around the neck, the other part goes
around under the arms). They connect with velcro. We did adjust most of
them to fit smaller ferrets, so probably won't work on ferrets that are
more than 3 pounds. One of them is one I made out of ribbon...I know
that sounds like it wouldn't work, but it really is very sturdy, used
it for a while before we stopped taking the ferrets to outings on a
regular basis (now we only have 3 ferrets). So if you are interested
please contact me. Shipping would probably be less than $3. There are
6 sets: 1 of each color - red, blue, green, black, purple & the pastel
stripe ribbon one that I made. The red set still has a bell on it, the
rest fell off at some point.

Dooks & Dances
Ann Haager
www.FerretDreamsUSA.com