Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:26:13 -0400
To All that missed the New Jersey Farm Fair you missed Kate winning 6
ribbons for the two ferrets she brought.  Both Brioni and Pipin were very
well behaved and won the heart of the inspector.  It was a very nice
affair, 4 days long with no admission charge but about a $5.00 parking
charge.  There were rides for the children, plenty of food as well as
many animal displays.  Hope to see you there next year and we should
give Kate thanks for getting the Fair to allow ferrets even though they
are not farm animals.

Steve and from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow bridge including
the gang of 58 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill payers.

Please visit us and our business of ferrets at
http://www.tamart.com/sr.html or if your looking to adopt goto
http://www.tamart.com/ad.html or our business at http://www.tamart.com/
and for email mailto:[log in to unmask] or via ICQ #2851077