Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:36:16 -0700
ok... when i posted about the ferret smell several people emailed me and
gave me some advice.  several of those people recommended that i use
wood stove chippings to keep the smell down, but i have heard that you
can not use cedar or pine for ferrets.  something about the wood gives
them breathing problems.  arent wood chippings cedar or pine??  someone
please help.  im really iffy about putting something in his cage that i
have heard can harm him im sure a lot of people can relate.... if you
can help feel free to email us =)

thanks!
Nick and Hope - Ivy the rottie and Koda the ferret buddy

With great power comes an even greater responsibility...
                  ~ Real Love Is Forever ~