From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:59:02 -0400
"Fuzzbean Crossing" is the must have limited edition book that has never
been offered before at this low price.  The book is guaranteed to make
you laugh and make you cry.  256 pages of beautiful sentiment-filled
memories of ferrets (many of them are FML stories) with wonderful poetry
and exquisite ferret illustrations by Marta Mitchell.  Learn how to set
up a ferret room plus instructions for making easy ferret hammocks and
sleeping bags.  Discover valuable ferret care tips on almost every page
along with useful charts for ear cleaning, nail clipping and giving
medications.  Get yours today at the amazing low price of $7.98 plus $5
USPS Priority shipping (total $12.98).  I know you'll absolutely love
the book plus 100% of the book proceeds supports ferrets!

As the author of "Fuzzbean Crossing," I must limit this half price offer
to 1 copy per customer.  Please e-mail me personally for the mailing
address if you are sending check or money order.  PayPal payments gladly
accepted.

Thanks for your support.

Donna Austin