From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:27:51 -0500
You touched my heart with your Wipey Face post.

I had one ferret, June's Angel, who always wiped her whiskers on my shirt
front.  I would get dressed to go to work, and feed them as my coffee was
perking.

I held her while she ate, then she would wipe her whiskers clean on my
shirt, dress, blouse whatever front.

I searched the antique shops for an apron like my grandmother wore, the
one with the bib on top.  Couldn't find one, so said the heck with it, I
would wear an old shirt over my work clothes, then take it off.  If she
managed to get her face under the shirt, I was carrying her artwork to
my job.

Finally I just gave up and let my fellow workers wonder how I spilled my
breakfast from left to right, when everyone else they knew spilled theirs
from top to bottom.

Kept them busy and free from gossip for a while.

Marilyn