From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 14:05:51 -0400
I put online the Ferret Nicknames list compiled by Bob Church.  It it is
temporarily hosted on my page.  Therefore, its design is different from
Bob's site.  If you wish to consult it the URL is:
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret/bchurch1.shtml

Lorraine Tremblay & Pepe La Pew, Sanka, Mukluk, Presto, Snoreau & Boum Boum
Fostered ferrets: Tyler & Diva (f.k.a. Feline)
Owner of the Ferret Curiosity Shop
Webmistress of Mustela Canada & Mustela Francia
http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca

[Moderator's note: The list is quite funny actually.  If you can't get it
from Lorraine's site, you can get an email copy by sending mail to
[log in to unmask] and for the text of the mail write:
SEND FERRET NICKNAME                           BIG]