From:
"Brian J. McGovern" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 08:30:57 -0400
Rumor has it that the Massachusetts Sentate will be voting on House Bill
#295 to legalize ferrets THIS WEEK.  I will be contacting the State
House today (12 Jun 95) to confirm the report, and to try to establish a
list of contact numbers.

In the mean time, we are urging all Mass residents to contact their
STATE Senator, and let them know of your support.  This may be done
ANONYMOUSLY, for those who fear of being discovered.  Over all reception
to the phone calls has been good.

Also, updates on the status of the bill (as well as other information)
may be found on http://spoon.beta.com/ferrets.

        -Brian